Hey! Have you been wondering how to instaling the great available HP printer drivers and software for your Mac? You can use Apple Software on Update Before begin to installing the software, start your printer first and being sure it is connected to the PC you want to print or scan from, either through your local WIFI network or with a USB cable. Keep reading to the next paragraph!
Follow The Steps Below To Install The Printer Drivers
You don’t need to worry about finding the download button because your HP printer drivers will automatically download and install through Apple Software Update. However, if you want to manually download drivers, go to HP Printer Driver for macOS and OS X Mavericks and later or HP Printer Driver for OS X Mountain Lion and OS X Lion on the Apple support site.
- First, Click the Apple menu, then click System Preferences.
- Depending on your operating system version, click Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax.
- Check if the name of your printer displays in the Printers list. Do one of the following steps, depending on if the printer is listed or not.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Click Add to add your printer to the list.
- Close the System Preferences window.
- Lastly, you need to try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
- If you can print, scan, or fax, you installed the driver and can now use your printer.
- If you cannot print, scan, or fax, see the FAQ on scanning issues and methods, driver support information, and to troubleshoot printer connection issues.
As you can see that HP printer drivers installed for your Mac doesn’t require a lot of time and work. Enjoy and have a nice time!